Our Google+ Hangout happened here
- Apparently our American friends hate mobile providers too.
- Further proof that Canada is at the kiddie table in TPP Talks.
- Some folks’ privacy is more important than others, it seems.
- Google and Uber could transform America. Canada too, rite?
- Surprising no one, Microsoft officially gobbles up Nokia. Here’s what they got.
Thanks For The Memory
- An update on Pono (not a Miyazaki film).
- Time to rethink those selfies.
- Sell your Netflix stock (or just don’t use it).
- Fuck you too, Verizon.
- We don’t bake gluten free, but we like tweets from those who do.
- Best Totoro cover ever, via YouTube.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch