Our Google+ Hangout happened here
- Did Canada just get cool again?
- Bell directs Bell how to report on Bell. Problem?
- German government warns against NSA, via Windows 8.
- Encrypted IM — now with Pirate Bay pedigree!
- Of course you can’t use Chromecast to stream your own content, stupid…
- Verizon already having an impact on wireless prices here.
The NeverEnding Story
- Leaked email reveals Steve Jobs to be history’s greatest monster (not really).
- Probably the worst field trip ever for Telus employees.
- With Ubuntu Edge gone bust, could this be Currie’s next phone?
- Thank-you, Alex Blackie, wherever you are.
- Russian rockers Madison Road with their free track, “Burst Into Flames” — via Jamendo.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch