Google+ Hangout happened here.
- NSA college recruitment drive goes horribly wrong. Listen to the rest of it here.
- U.S. court rejects “state secrets” defense.
- Google reportedly pays Adblock Plus to show you ads anyway.
- Jay-Z/Samsung “exclusive”: everybody wins?
Tired Old Media
- Who owns what in Canadian media.
- DND sells part of missile defence system. By mistake.
- Ontario coders get their school back.
- Vancouver startup vows to out-fiber Google.
- Bell Mobility picks the wrong guy to fuck with.
- Good guy Tom Morello gives the right answer on Twitter.
- Album of the summer ain’t Jay-Z, it’s Daft Punk — and since we can’t play Daft Punk…
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch