- An Edward Snowden update, via CNN.
- Silicon Valley’s finest to protest against NSA spying.
- Stupid blogs will print anything for pageviews.
Tired Old Media
- Though largely nixed by Hollywood prix, Google still pix blockbuster flix.
- The Pirate Bay turns 10.
The NeverEnding Story
- Meet PRISM’s little brother, Socmint.
- The internets can’t seem to decide what Glenn Greenwald is.
- Gun-crazy U of T student prints his own 3D weapon.
- A special shout-out this week to our Victoria friends, though the alleged bomb threat there yields more questions than answers…
- Good god, the cheese! Here’s the official anthem for the 2013 Calgary Stampede.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch