- An assemblage of Apple adjectives from WWDC, courtesy of The Verge.
- Our brave new world of digital diplomacy. Mmkay…
- How CyanogenMod is giving Android users their privacy back.
Spy vs. Spy
- Waitaminnit, that’s not a power brick…
- Verizon considering bid for WIND Mobile?
- Lawsuit filed against “Happy Birthday” rights holders. And this page of prior art might win the case.
Tired Old Media
- Spielberg, Lucas predict massive implosion in film industry.
- Here’s a list you don’t want to be on…
The NeverEnding Story
- The TPP is as bad as you think, says Member of Congress Alan Grayson.
- Google’s VP9 video codec gets Chromium preview ahead of Chrome, YouTube debuts.
- How Bell will
circumventadhere to Cana-duh’s new wireless code.
- MySpace deletes blogs, asks users to vote on the idea of getting them back.
- Thanks to Sean Soderman for the heads-up re: a missing audio file.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch