- Wolf Blitzer gets an unexpected answer from Oklahoma tornado survivor.
- Downloading torrents. Everybody’s doing it.
- Teacher uploads book for students, with predictable results.
- How Ottawa failed to break the big three’s wireless stranglehold.
- Competition Bureau to investigate Google Canada, and why it probably won’t matter.
- Bell liable for 911 charges to customers who didn’t receive service, plans appeal.
- Cellular contracts are so fucked up here that there are professional contract negotiators now.
- Finally, some good news: How’d you like to charge your phone in twenty seconds?
- And this, ladies and gentlemen, is crowdfunding at its very best.
- Props to fellow Drupal user and listener Mike Gifford.
- Swan Song for Mobilicity? Here’s Doin’ It Unlimited, one of the many guerilla videos on their YouTube channel.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch