- Bradley Manning nominated for a 2013 Nobel Peace Prize.
How this for a soap opera?
- Copyright trolls demand IP addresses of anti-copyright troll blog readers.
- But they refuse to show up at court, possibly because the EFF will also be there.
- The judge rips them a new asshole all the same…
Tired Old Media
- Here’s 7.39 GB of free music. Thanks, SXSW!
- Canadian startup provides cheap, disposable mobile service. For Americans.
The Neverending Story
- Update from last week: what Google’s not being transparent about.
- Finally, a phone that doesn’t kill people.
- Mike Gifford uncovers more FLOSS fabulousness from the Greens.
- Near and dear to Currie’s heart, a song about Canada Goose dweebs.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch