- Shit Canadian telcos say, via OpenMedia.
Cana-duh Been There Done That
- Google admits that the FBI is spying on some of its customers. How many is another question.
- Occupy Wall Street protester acquitted by video.
Tired Old Media
- Telling stats from Cana-duh’s indie music biz.
- Is bill shock even that shocking anymore?
- Zomg, iWatch!
- In a surprise to no one, “The Best Page in the Universe” banned from Apple Stores.
- From the G20 obvious department…
- DRM chair self-destructs after 8 sittings.
- Why you probably shouldn’t get your photos printed at Wal-Mart Canada.
- A little love from Hamilton.
- From Jamendo, WE ARE FM with their free track, God Save The DJ.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch