Episode 224 – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing!
(direct link to mp3)
- RMR just over a few week behind on Canada’s Wireless Charter.
- Apparently Canadians can now Google a lawyer.
- IIPA’s demands for a compliant Cana-duh.
- The rise of Russian dash-cams, and what it means for everybody else.
- Facebook gets a multibillion-dollar tax break.
Thanks For The Memory
- Posterous put out to pasture.
- Camover crosses the pond to the US and A.
- Support for Aaron Swartz from a surprising quarter.
- Sleep texting. Everybody panic!
- Chubby Checker sues two companies for $500 million over wang-measuring app downloaded 84 times.
- Mark ST on kiddie porn and censorship.
- Fuck the Harlem Shake. Here’s the Berlin Grünt.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch