(direct link to mp3)
- Just Celine Dion singing in Mandarin for Chinese New Year.
- Cryptocat author finds himself with backdoored computer. Links to relevant high-level discussion here.
- So patent trolls are after podcasters now.
- William Shatner exposes the darker side of reddit.
- “Customers don’t want caps on monthly bills”, say douchebag carriers.
- BlackBerry’s new creative director tweets from iPhone, blames hackers.
- From the obvious department: The Real threat to Internet Piracy.
- G4 rebranded as (wait for it) “The Esquire Network“.
- AOL’s main revenue source is dial-up service. Still.
- Mark Blevis schools us on tithing.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch