(direct link to mp3)
- Thorsten Heins at this morning’s BlackBerry 10 launch event.
- Unlocking mobile phones is now illegal in the US&A.
- How Newegg saved online retail.
- Kim Dotcom wants to encrypt exactly one half of the Internet.
- BitTorrent, meanwhile, is content to one-up Dropbox.
- All about lies on the Internet.
- Another fucking consultation?
- OpenMedia’s latest campaign.
- Short-form porn service Vine overrun by SFW videos.
- Here come the Iranian space monkies!
Two (!) shout-outs this week:
- Kudos to Mr. Wiseman for finding this fresh take on The Fresh Prince.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch