(direct link to mp3)
- Yeah, apparently dogs can drive cars now…
- Copyright trolls come to Canada: Teksavvy’s update, Geist’s two cents, TorrentFreak’s coverage and a list of infringed titles via pastebin.
- Cloudy-cloud-cloud with a chance of blank media tax.
- From the obvious department: Canadians none too happy about telecom douchebaggery. Exhibit A here; Exhibit B here.
Thanks For The Memory
- Sony ceases production of its last audio cassette-related products.
- Tweets with links to become slightly shorter — everybody panic!
- O RLY? We like Google Fiber, says Netflix.
- Another use for Tor: commanding botnets.
- The difference between rapping about killing people and actually doing it.
- We made a 2012 best/worst list — w00t!
- Dedicated to Voltage Pictures, here’s SON OF BAZERK and No Self Control with their free download, On The Verge Of An Ass Whippin’.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch