(direct link to mp3)
- Privileged brats hurl $700 iPhones at Justin Bieber, with predictable results.
- Darknet predicted by Microsoft engineers a decade ago.
- Bitcoin adoption is right on schedule.
- Ingress, the future of location tracking — er, “gaming”?
Tired Old Media
- Radiohead donates program sound to fan-sourced concert film.
- Barnes & Noble’s DRM fail.
- Are smartphones computers? Almost.
- Whoops, there he is…
- Amidst opposition, Germany does right by our furry friends.
- Our producineer explains this tweet.
- Clayton Blizzard, “New Strings On An Old Guitar“.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch