(direct link to mp3)
- Thanks to Google you can now yell at your TV.
- Bill C-11’s shortcomings, explained through ebooks.
- Draconian downloading law takes effect in Japan, with predictable results.
- Great firewall blocks Google.
Tired Old Media
- Google has officially eaten the newspaper industry.
- Firefox turns eight.
- Antivirus pioneer wanted on murder charges?
- South Korea’s toiled-themed theme park.
- GIF trumps YOLO for word of the year. Now here’s a bunch of GIFs as filler.
- Time-stamped show notes, you say?
- TdotBEAR rips up the radio reddit charts with his free track 8-bit Grenade.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch