(direct link to mp3)
- Anth, Currie and Wiseman for past, what… six episodes?
- Sharing pr0n costs a lot more than making it, it seems.
- Microsoft reveals killer app for Xbox Kinect.
- Little green robot turned 5 years old this week.
- 75% global market share = Google monopoly?
- A quick primer on Android security, via this, this, this and this.
- How YouTube is leaving amateurs behind.
- Dealing with digital distractions in the classroom.
Meanwhile, in Africa…
- Ethiopian kids hack on Android with no prior instruction.
- And in Lagos, a litre of piss yields six hours of power.
- UK judge to AppleAppleApple: “Say sorry like you mean it!”
- reddit user captures voting machine irregularity in the US and A.
- Worst guerilla marketing campaign ever.
- And finally, some news worth paying for.
- Another reddit convert — woot!
- From Jamendo, Puffy Eyes and their free track, Obama’s Funky Party.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch