(direct link to mp3)
- A delightful romp through the Canada-China Trade Deal, featuring Vancouver’s finest comedic actors. Spam our PM here if you like.
- Online discourse should be regulated by government (please comment via Facebook).
- Don’t constrain law enforcement in the cyberworld, bro.
- When Toews says “cyber systems” does he mean “Internet”…?
- TL;DR Shopping Malls don’t qualify as public space. Relevant episode of The Agenda here.
- Who needs Netflix with 10 petabytes of free culture?
- New hockey channels (and another paywall).
- Lucas cedes control of Star Wars franchise to Mickey Mouse.
- Project Tyler is not a reality show.
- So much for journalism school…
- Zomg, identity theft!!1!
- Worth paying for? 2 Skinnee J’s and “Irrestible Force”, from their 1996 (!) EP Sing, Earthboy, Sing!
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch