(direct link to mp3)
- Rowan Atkinson talks free speech, via YouTube.
- Office drones entitled to privacy on workplace computers, says Supreme Court.
- Microsoft gambles on a touch-based future.
- Amazon user gets account suspended, then restored.
- Free online education deemed illegal in Minnesota, then not so much.
- OpenMedia does an AMA.
- Samsung plays to Korea’s strengths.
- You had Currie at “questions about cell phones“…
- Here’s the first track from the new Brad Sucks album.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch