Episode 202 – Sino The Times
(direct link to mp3)
- An audio clip from “Innocence of Muslims“. Yup, we went there!
- Tablets are changing tech, whether you own one or not.
Thanks For The Memory
- RIP Bill Moggridge.
- Damn, Nexus 7 banned in China.
- Apple suing posh supermarket — sorry, Polish.
- Cana-duh has lowest Internet caps in “all of Netflix world“.
- Canadian Mint caught nickel-and-diming indie music-type person.
- My Name Is Fantastik, with their free track “Pumpkins !“
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch