Episode 200 – Automatic for the Earbuds
- History in the making, as Anth and Mike kick-off Episode #1.
Full Dysclosure (!!!)
- Apple wins big against Samsung — or does it?
- Techdirt turned 15 this week.
- Dr. Geist is running for a spot on the CIRA board.
- Wait, border agents can torture us now…?
What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been
A look back at some of our favourite moments, including…
- Currie’s cat takes the mic.
- A historic meetup at Podcamp Toronto.
- Mike makes the unfortunate choice to mention the speakers’ room.
- You asked for it, Ontario Liberal Party…
- Five live from PAB 2011.
- Mike and Shane go at it over Mike Daisey’s one-man show.
- Oh, HELL no…
- The future of App.net, today!
- I see what you did there.
- Only in Japan: The poo-powered motorcycle.
- A special thanks to the redditors who gave us direction on this anniversary podcast.
- 20lb Sounds, with their pay-what-you-want track, Change.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch