Episode 199 – Bite Moi
- Julian Assange calls for the release of Bradley Manning, via YouTube.
- Might as well chat about this for a bit…
- How Hollywood money put a Brit behind bars.
- In the absence of a verdict in Apple v. Samsung, we’ll give you ours.
- P.S. Shit just got real for Apple.
- How podcasting hijacked radio.
- Pussy Riot’s Canadian connection.
- Android powers Nikon now — or at least one of ‘em.
- FSF gets into the logo biz.
- Worst social media gig ever.
- Our humble subreddit, now thirty members strong.
- Here’s a little token of Mr. Currie’s appreciation.
- From Jamendo, This Public Life with their free track bombs away.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch