Episode 197 – Be Vewy Vewy Quiet…
- Mission Control reacts to Curiosity’s landing on Mars, via YouTube.
- How to protect yourself in the cloud.
IP Nightly (too obscure?)
We’re The UN, Bitch!
- Should The United Nations control our Internets?
Thanks For The Memory
- The TRS-80 turns 35.
- Mobile phones are ruining stand-up comedy (except that they’re not)!
- When WiFi hotspots go rogue.
- Creative Commons makes choosing copyleft easier.
- A million new torrents from the Internet Archive.
- The Wavers with their free track, Surf-o-nauta.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch