- NBC on Tim Berners-Lee, via Ethan Klapper’s Tumblr.
Goin’ For Gold
- Twitter account suspended in US&A.
- Twitter user arrested in UK.
- Everyone at the games ask to tweet only when absolutely necessary.
- Tired old broadcaster posts results of race 12 hours before airing it.
Blast Into Books
- Won’t someone think of the professional writers?!!
- Here’s someone who had a book deal, then self-published anyway.
- Music cartel uses Pirate Bay booty to fund future lawsuits.
- The more you know: Most file-sharing happens offline.
- Cute chat site can save lives, overthrow governments.
- Apple and Microsoft’s plan to destroy Android.
- New “for life” promos on the way from upstart carriers.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews
- Great idea, will never happen.
- Zomg, Cana-duh’s Senate is hiding information about the Senate!
- A stay of execution for the penny.
- Kopimism kovered in The New York Times.
- No idea who this seraphic77 character is, but keep up the good work.
- P.S. We now has 21 subs on r/dyscultured!!1!
- Staggered Crossing with their free track, Letters To A Young Girl.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch