- Excerpt from a TED Talk by Malte Spitz of the German Green Party.
- Going to the movies just got a whole lot worse.
- Studios nix info on tix — out of respect? Prix.
- As conspiracy theories go, this one’s rather interesting.
- Elections Canada caught trying to game the Supreme Court.
- Robocalls lawsuit moving forward.
- Class action suit against Elections Ontario.
- So is it time for liquid democracy yet?
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews
- Something about a la carte cable channels.
- OHAI music industry’s global anti-piracy strategy.
- Judge green-lights getting nekkid to protest the TSA.
- McDonald’s denies assault on cyborg, with no evidence to support it.
- Yeah, we totally scooped The Tronno Star.
- Mr. President, by Kim Dotcom. Just, wow.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch