Episode 193 – Hysterical
- My entire Second City career summed up in a sight gag.
- Canadian scientists protest the death of evidence.
- How many “errors” can Elections Canada get away with?
We’re the UN, Bitch!
- Internet freedom is a basic human right, yo.
- We’ll totally end these patent wars with a series of kick-ass talks.
- Cool idea. Needs Android hardware, though.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews
- San Francisco bans AppleAppleApple products.
- Oh, Shay-ayne…
- Smart headlights? That’s kinda cool.
- About those new $50s & $100s…
- Random search of “Canada” tag yields the very appropriate Chemical Cure by Convicted Killer Scientists.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch