Episode 190 – Backwater Bitches 7
- How thousands of Canadians changed the copyright debate (only thousands?).
- Currie’s still working on converting that Share Or Die book to EPUB; here’s what he’s reading in the meantime.
- Thanks to Charest we’re now on the UN’s human rights watchlist. Charest & Harper’s response? Condemn the UN.
- Cana-duh invited to “prized” TPP talks.
- Why we won’t be saying much at Ottawa’s airport.
- Oh, and our government has asked Google to censor the Internet, too.
Tired Old Media
- Netflix: “We own your viewing history, bitches…”
- Paramount halts TMNT reboot, cites “script issues“.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- The thing about Internet memes is that they’re usually funny.
- Domain name madness, by the numbers.
- NSA: “We could tell you how we violated your privacy, but that would totally violate your privacy…”
- Assange seeks asylum in Ecuador?
- This week we feature Tronno glam-rockers The Effens with their free track, Darling Man.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch