Episode 187 – Privacy is Dead
- Vintage Paul O’Sullivan from that dreadful Comedy Now series.
Thanks For The Memory
- Québec protests: reddit and Tumblr (??) step up to do what English media can’t/won’t.
- Large swaths of Cana-duh are still a digital backwater.
- Facebook sued over user tracking. Install the Dyscultured app to view this story.
- Twitter: To track or not to track?
- Canadian telcos secretly support lawful access.
- As of 2012, the most installed OS on the planet is no longer Windows, it’s Android.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- Conservatives ask court to dismiss Robocall review.
- Having a garage sale? You may be a terrorist.
- TED Talks have jumped the shark.
- The John Connor curse.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch