Episode 186 – Sonne Days
- Yes Men commandeer TPP event in Dallas.
- Four reasons why Facebook IPO is “muppet bait“.
- “.Pirate” domains now available, thanks to PPoC deputy.
Tired Old Media
- Of course, Currie was using a mobile wallet before they were cool…
- Bell Mobility faces $100 million class action suit over prepaid service.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- C-30 is dead. No it’s not.
- G-20 report slams police for trampling citizens’ right.
- Haven’t had a JoBlo link in a while…
- Great idea, will never happen.
- It’s Beyoncé for hipsters! This week we present The Elwins, with their cover of “Countdown”. Download it for free right here.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch