● And just when you thought your neighbourhood was violent. (Or not.)
● @victriviaqueen says Facebook wants your organs. ● But Google wants everything else.
● Censor the web! No, really, it’ll be great!
● It’s all about the Pentiums and the rules and the stuff we all should know about.
● @jjarmasz says SOPA, so-good.
● @b0ngh1tt3r says if you want to get that movie a day after release in theatres? Yah, not to much anymore.
● Currie ain’t here. But Conrad Black will be.
● Cancel your cable, it is all about the Interwebs now!
● But @DecencyLegion and @ShockBuckPics remind us that you already did!
● LA Kings, you can suck it long and hard. Don’t forget a towel.
● Go Nokia, go!
● Yah, forget it with those ideas of flexible virtual keyboards.
● IKEA goes mobile! Yah, I don’t care either.
● Maybe he’ll go to jail before you pay.
● No love for you, Dropbox. NONE!
● Will Apple play nice with Samsung?
● Apple hates paying taxes.
● @b0ngh1tt3r bitch slaps Tim Cook.
It Ain’t News Unless It’s A Pew Pew
● Dyscultured took in 210 million last weekend, so, no way will any films match our prowess.
● Is this a robot?
● Hey, @b0ngh1tt3r wonders if you want some software. Well, do you?
● @chim0 thinks our podcast is a prat.
● You guys are the greatest …
● Our music tonight is the world famous, Eamon McGrath! with the track Great Lakes