Episode 181 – Jurassic Snark
- A soft-sell of NSTIC from this YouTube vid. More below.
- Halifax studio – and possibly 22 Minutes — to be axed by CBC?
- But the beleaguered broadcaster may have an ace up its sleeve: satellite radio.
- 5,000 artists line up for promotion on The Pirate Bay.
- Proposed Chinese copyright term is three months!
- Poland open sources textbooks. There’s a joke in there somewhere.
- Disappointing ROI for OLPC in Peru.
Thanks For The Memory
- RIP Jack Tramiel, founder of Commodore.
- How the walled gardens of yesteryear are like the walled gardens of today.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- M$ now owns Netscape IP. Oh noes!
- Calgary mayor the latest darling of Twitter and reddit.
- No shit, Sherlock: Rogers contracts unconscionable, says lawyer not paid by Rogers.
- Only in Canada: The quarter that costs thirty bucks.
- MintChip: It’s like BitCoin, but stupider.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch