- Seth Godin has Jian Ghomeshi all flustered — more on that at the link below.
Blast Into Books (my parting gift for Mike)
- Writers should stop writing knowing that they might no longer get paid to write. Write?
- For the rest of us: Amazon data proves that copyright doesn’t work.
- To no one’s surprise, the CRTC is also clueless on wireless.
- Upstart carriers undercut big three by 40% on voice 80% on data (!) and other fun facts.
- iPhone hipsters none too happy about Instagram for Android.
- Maybe this kindred spirit across the pond will spur Mike to get his iPad 3.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- They shoot, we score! DDG goes all hockey stick.
- Billion-dollar open-source software company gives back to the community.
- NY Times on file sharing?
- Vanity Fair on SOPA & PIPA?!
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch