- Vic Toews explains how hackers are a threat to us all. A threat to us all!
- Facebook stands up for users’ rights? That don’t sound right…
- Oh, they’re also trying to expand their trademark on the word “book”. All is well.
- DDoS delays NDP leadership e-vote.
- TPP vs. ACTA. Fight!
- Election fraud update: Lawsuits filed to annul results in seven ridings.
- Here come the Nano-SIMs.
- Canada cedes domestic smartphone market to iPhone, maintains status as mobile backwater.
Tired Old Media
- Indie filmmaker: Please pirate my movie!
- AnandTech takes seven pages to tell us what we already know: Blu-ray is doomed.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- Racist Hunger Games fans are disappoint.
- Our kind of reboot: Creative Commons Canada re-launched.
- Android user smokes Windows Phone, gets disqualified.
- The classy thing to do would be to not dredge this up again…
- This week we’ve got Zeus — with their track, Are You Gonna Waste My Time?
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch