Episode 178 – All Your Drones Are Belong To Us!
- A choice sound bite from Copyright Math — the toast of TED, and rightfully so.
- 10 notable telecom deals in Canada — see a pattern here?
- Don’t mess with Texas, or at least their smartphone address books.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- Another comedian discovers Internet distribution.
- Angry Birds jumps the shark (rather than crashing in to it to advance to the next level).
- RIM, Samsung sued over emoticons.
- Is that your muscles flexing or is your tattoo connected to your cell phone somehow?
- Cell towers disguised as trees (as opposed to hangers for large advertisements).
- KONY creator not so good with criticism.
- A Paper Bag Records pick this week, PS I Love You with a track from their new EP, “Sentimental Dishes”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch