Episode 175 – Domo Arigato Mister Robocall
- A low-fi recording of an actual robo-call, courtesy of The Tronno Star.
- Election fraud? Call Robocop! I mean, cop robo-calls?
- Vikileaks linked to Liberal staffer.
- But the good news about C-30: The other guy blinked.
- Last day to skirt Google’s new data -collection policy. kinda.
- Facebook likes your SMS.
- Your tweets to be fondled by marketing firms.
- Slideshow: Notable handsets from this year’s Mobile World Congress.
- Missing from that gallery: Nokia’s swan song.
- The best stats from Tomi Ahonen’s new eBook.
- Just don’t call it a 3-peat. Srsly, that shit’s trademarked.
- PR disaster relief efforts to begin at Foxconn.
Tired Old Media
- Kickstarter to provide more funding than National Endowment of the Arts this year.
- Some Mac fag gets eBooks half-right.
It’s Not News, It’s Pew-Pews!
- PayPal polices putrid porn e-publishers.
- China occupies Obama’s G+ (direct link here).
- Firefox add-on (and demo) shows how 3rd party sites track you across the web.
- Raspberry Pi sells out in minutes.
- A producineer pick this week from Owen Sound’s Lupercalia festival… Here’s The Electronic Environment with their free (!) track,” Soon Enough”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch