- Just Anonymous revealing the identity of Vic Toews secret mistress, is all…
Digital Rights & Wrongs
- United Nations to take control of the internets? Hang on a minnit.
- EU balks at ACTA.
- Have I got an internship for you…
- Vic Toews can’t read. Or doesn’t.
- Access Copyright, you so crazy.
- Alberta MPP has got some crazy ideas about roaming charges.
- WIND & Public Mobile play hardball with the feds.
- Mozilla (web) app store on the way.
- Zomg, Android/Ubuntu NERDGASM!!1!
Tired Old Media
- Game-changing, huh? Let’s discuss.
- In a way, doctors are hackers too.
- All your Pinterest pics belong to us.
- His guiding hand. Wait, who? What?
- Need an accountant for tax season? There’s an app for that.
- “Honey, we’re out of house cartridges…”
- This week we made some dude’s paper.li — clearly we have to do better…
- Thanks to our retweeters, anyway.
- Tonight we remember Chris Reimer with an entirely unauthorized broadcast of Black Rice, a track from his band Women.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch