- “Stand with us or with the child pornographers…”
- Twitter account goes all human flesh search engine on MP Vic Toews.
- So what’s actually in Bill C-30?
- Tens of thousands take to the streets of Europe to protest ACTA; here’s a country-by-country breakdown of the numbers.
- And here’s the response from EU Parliament President Martin Schulz.
- Canada’s newly competitive cell phone market at risk, says newspaper owned by company that also owns Bell Mobility.
- Tomia Honen lays out 2011 worldwide mobile industry by the numbers. Who is Tomia Honen…?
Tired Old Media
- Copyrighting a catch-phrase? That’s Linsane ©…
- Bitcoin goes bust.
- This one ticks all the boxes… for the Toronto Sun.
- If you pay for it they will keep making more of it!
- This week it’s Ben Kweller with his track, “Mean to Me”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch