Episode 172 – Wanna Unlock My Data Stick?
- That was Kim Dotcom’s head of security, Wayne Tempero, talking to a Kiwi news anchor.
- Surprise surprise… Debate on C-11 “to be limited“.
- CRIA says C-11 needs more SOPA.
- At what price, TPP?
- Big companies, the military look beyond BlackBerry.
- Nokia’s “philosophy” on conflict minerals.
- Upstart carrier WIND Mobile nabs 67k new subs over holidays.
- The engage-o-meter is through the roof on this one…
- Apple has a fanboi problem? GET OUT!
- BCE & Rogers bend over, spread cheeks for Apple TV.
- Your weekly dose of cyberwar rhetoric.
- Of Path, Pinterest and privacy.
- Rogers: We’ll stop throttling sometime this year.
- A case for unlocked data sticks…
- UK remains realm of the fuckbags.
- StatsCan makes good on its promise to release 2011 Census data.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch