- Twitter to selectively censor tweets by country.
- Google paves the way for a not so World Wide Web.
- Fight back with this WordPress plugin!
- Pirate Bay founders officially fucked (but the torrents keep seeding).
- Hollywood cries poor (but their bank accounts keep a-greening).
- “You wouldn’t download a car…” But soon you might be able to.
- The fight for mobile rights … to broadcast an American football game.
- Ontario teens send Lego man into space. Good for them.
- So Currie saw Blood In The Mobile last night…
Tired Old Media
- Oh look, the author of SOPA is a copyright violator.
- And Rogers says truth-in-advertising law violates its freedom of expression.
- This just in: Android users are playas. Giggity.
- And BB users? Well…
- Slow news day at NY Times: The rise of the toilet texter.
- Breading cats, you say?
- Here’s something new, from radio reddit it’s Built By Snow with their track, All the Weird Kids Know.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch