Episode 170 – Smelly Katz, It’s Not Your Fault
- Hollywood bites back; MegaUpload shut down., with predictable results.
- Lobbyists gone wild.
- Great, there’s a RE-copyright now…
- Fincky-dink is gone; where the fuck did they get this guy?
- A SOPA to call our own.
- They always come in Cs…
- A whistleblower’s open letter to Canada.
- Canadian resident sentenced to death for writing a computer program.
- Can’t opt out of that, no can do.
- Hashtags gone wild.
- Windows Phone tops in 2015, says Microsoft-commissioned study.
- Rogers’ new cancellation policy in da house!
- CRTC has strong words for Rogers (and not much else).
- So that’s why Apple Stores are so popular…
- This week we’ve got Lee Reed with a track from his Emergency Broadcast album, Same Old Same.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch