- OpenMedia to bring spectrum auction issues to a wider audience.
- A dystopian future for Canada’s Internet.
- TPP — another acronym to be afraid of.
- “Storied” Canadian Indie publisher gobbled up by Bertelsmann AG.
- Some of the stuff that should have entered the public domain on January 1st but didn’t.
- From the obvious department: “Hollywood must build a better BitTorrent.”
- Another petition to stop SOPA. From Hollywood Unions.
- Activism comes to Android with Boycott SOPA app.
- Upstart Canadian carrier Mobilicity is becoming a train wreck. Social data too? Jesus…
- Barnes & Noble an unlikely hero in pushback to Microsoft protection racket — some background and the latest developments.
- Siri to dominate CES? Mmkay…
- Why Canada should care about iPhone for T-Mobile USA.
- Anybody catch This American Life recently?
- Bell assigns escort service number to 11 year-old girl.
- The consequences of nanny-ware.
- That’s so ghetto!
- Thumbs up to Virgin Mobile.
- Bring on the thumbrive media players.
- No bananas for your Apples.
- Your Jo Blo link of the week.
- A classic from Jamendo this week, Leslie Hunt with her track American Dream Man.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch