- Bell to stop Internet Throttling. Related: Dyscultured to stop linking to HuffPo…
- Canadian parents, you so crazy.
- Homeland security and (wait for it) the RIAA caught downloading torrents.
- And in case you were wondering, nothing for CRIA.ca … yet.
- SOPA says follow the money. That money comes from us, you know.
- Great news: The other guy blinked.
- Potentially not so great news (could be, though).
- Mobile “phone” is now a misnomer.
- Alarmist headline of the week: If Apple wins, we all lose.
- Not content to sue device makers, Apple goes after the W3C.
- But I’m totally getting that graphic novel when it comes out…
- Who will save us from the app-ocalypse?
- Like we didn’t see this coming…
- SRSLY, @ $500 UR CUTOFF.
- How is this even a story?
- Don’t call it a comeback. Seriously, don’t.
- Channeling FARK: Tomorrow’s SOPA hearing has been cancelled!
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch