- That was the sound of sex on Toronto’s Subway system, courtesy of World Star Hip-Hop.
Your Privacy & Rights Are An Illusion
- Byron Sonne: Worst. Set-up. EVER.
- Google+ facial recognition equals…?
- EU lends a hand to activists elsewhere.
- And if that doesn’t work…
- I know what you downloaded, Bell, Rogers & Shaw — and also Fox, Sony & Universal.
- EFF’s week of action against online censorship, aka SOPA.
- Pulp Fiction in chronological order? Isn’t that missing the point?
- Lous C.K. groks the Internet.
Tired Old Media
- It’s the worst two weeks for movies in last 10 years. Merry Christmas!
- AP’s “new distinctiveness“.
- Oh look, another streaming music service that’s going to suck…
- FBI helps themselves to Carrier IQ data. How is none of your concern.
- WIND Mobile’s Holiday Miracle returns tomorrow.
- See kids? Telcos are dumb pipes too.
- McTV. Would you like fries with that?
- Didn’t we cover this already?
- If it’s from a consultancy called Prophet then it must be true…
- Airborne RIM execs might as well have had sex with each other.
- Too little, too late for webOS.
- Some pew-pews are good news: Google extends gree U.S. & Canada calling through 2012.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch