Privacy Watch (from behind the bushes out back)
It’s a World Wide Web
- Facebook’s most shared articles of 2011. <- WARNING: links to Facebook!
Tired Old Media
- Remember those annoying “You wouldn’t steal a car” type anti-piracy ads? Yeah, they pirated the music.
- Industry experts choose Canada’s best films (because nobody else will sit through them).
- Don Cherry’s ratings take a hit. See what they did there?
- Rogers, Telus, Bell, Virgin, Fido & Videotron all confirm that Carrier IQ is not present on their devices — except for Rogers.
- What’s in a name, seriously?
- Mobilicity is down. Not the website, the whole network.
- Samsung gets some free design advice.
- “We had Carrier IQ before it was cool!”
- iTard conundrum: Was Steve right or is his bio a runaway hit?
- Best headline of the week: Again with the Titanic?
- PlayBook rooted. Good.
- Looks like T-dot Mayor Rob Ford forgot to renew his domain.
- Gowalla to go on permanent walkabout.
- Too bad we don’t do website of the week anymore, because if we did…
- Mike would be all over it too.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch