- Just some audio clipped from the worst Cyber-Monday fluff piece EVER…
- StatsCan’s free-for-all, and what it will cost.
- No 700MHz auction yet — what’s that about?
- Bullshit incumbent telco lobbying, that’s what.
Fight the Power!
- Darket is real, at least on reddit…
- Distributed search engine, you say?
- From a technological standpoint SOPA is already beat.
Tired Old Media
- 3D + 8-bit = $$?
- Didn’t they already do this for that dude what played Gollum?
- You had me then you lost me, Elvis Costello.
- What smartphones will be like in 2012.
- RIM’s new source of revenue. Facepalm.
- Here’s some video of Carrier IQ doing its thing.
- Newsflash: Thai culture is different from ours. (or is it?)
- Goddamn fucking Netflix is down!
- Goddamn fucking Craigslist is down!
- If it blows up it must suck, right AppleAppleApple?
- Art imitates life and vice versa.
- I’m guessing this is Anthony’s link.
- This week we’ve got Young Galaxy with their cover of the Arkells’ Michigan Left.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
Stay in Touch