Episode 157 – PayPaul
- Rogers: “They see me throttlin’ throttlin’…”
- U.S. Researcher: “I see you throttlin’ throttlin’…”
- Yahoo!’s latest suitor… The Canada Pension Plan?
- Wikileaks can’t leak.
- St. Rupert, on the other hand, is flush with cash.
- Mobiles to get less bloody?
Tired Old Media
- The most pirated movies on the Internet. Now go get ‘em!
- ABC News (as in “Australia”) makes its case for piracy.
- I can think of two things that are wrong with this story.
- Canadians to have comparable Netflix content to US and A. Um, shouldn’t we already?
- RIM needs to work on their due diligence.
- BlackBerry users launch class action suit.
- Playbook OS 2.0, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Jobs’ vow to “destroy Android” didn’t quite turn out as planned.
- P.S. He was kind of full of shit, anyway.
- Whiny bitches’ top 4S complaints.
A Pause To Remember
- John McCarthy, creator of Lisp.
- Nokia fans, look away.
- Windows XP turns 10, refuses to die.
- So Diaspora is still around, then?
- More like “pew pew study“, amirite?
- Canada’s sexy & spooky new money.
- Seems that Mayor McCheese is a moron off the job, too.
- Waves to @BloodinMobile…
- Again from Arts & Crafts here are The Darcys with their track, Edmonton To Purgatory.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss157.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.