- Hyperlinking is not a crime. Otherwise I would have just broken the law.
- Liberals to oppose C-11, from the Timmy’s at Rideau Mall.
- It’s rare that CBC grows a pair.
Tired Old Media
- Score: A Hockey Musical wins an award? That can’t be right…
- Limp Bizkit frontman gets a sitcom. Why not?
- Jesse Brown’s softcore debut?
- Zomg, Galaxy Nexus!!1!
- Mmm, Ice Cream Sandwich…
- And both are coming to Canada, in all its (hopefully) unlocked glory.
- “Lazaridis didn’t say when the new BBX program will be available…”
- So it’s just a lot of talk, then?
- Like the CEO predicting a turnaround because…?
- Let’s all take a moment to remember Dennis Ritchie.
- Because we’re still not over Windows 95.
- “Siri, dump that bitch…”
- Abu Dhabians can’t drive for shit.
- Good thing they didn’t get Anthony’s…
- Facebook ID cards? No thanks.
- This week’s obligatory JoBlo link.
- This week featuring a rant from MIA Mike.
- Got an audio rant of your own? Email us!
- Thanks to Arts & Crafts records we’ve got a track from Feist’s new album, Metals — a little number called “A Commotion”.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss156.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.