Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also read along with the archived live chat.
So right before the show this happened…
- WHERE THE FUCK IS MY IPHONE 5 GODDAMMIT!!?1!
- How many of the fanboi rumours were true?
- This one sure wasn’t.
- You’d think all the semen on your hands would keep it sticking to them…
- Nowhere to go but down.
- And in related news, the BC government loves their iPads, taxpayers not so much.
While you were AppleAppleApplie-ing
- Jesse Brown nails Minister Moore on copyright.
- Pirate Party of Canada no likey C-11.
- But, big surprise, big music does!
Non-AppleAppleApple Mobile News
- Things are looking up for RIM’s marketshare & stock price.
- WIND Mobile gets funding, with gotchas.
- But Currie’s starting to worry about Mobilicity.
- Arrested Development. Not a fan. Sorry (not really sorry).
- Fuck you, Russell. No, this Russell.
- Amazon hobbles already-hobbled Kindle for Canada.
- Why won’t the Zune die?
- All yours, Mike Vardy…
- This one, too.
- Holy shit, our hashtag got retweeted by Adam McDaniel!
- In honour of his Steve-ness, this.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss154.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.
- To submit story ideas for next week’s show kindly use the hashtag #dys155.
- Episode 155 will record live next Wednesday, October 12th from 10pm ET / 7pm PT, right here.