Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also read along with the archived live chat.
Stop The Presses!
- Harper to Von Finckenstein: “Buh-bye.”
- This may or may not have to do with the CRTC’s incredibly vague decision that may or may not help domestic TV.
- More on the Qwikster debacle, which someone is going to have to explain to me.
- MeeGo is dead. All hail… Tizen?
- Rogers craptacular $50/10GB LTE plan.
- Speaking of Rogers, wonder who commissioned this so-called “report“?
- No iPhone for T-Mobile after all — and the obvious point for Canada that blew by the hosts last week.
- Facebook, iPad & Mashable — all covered in a story on a shit Apple blog.
- Seriously Mike, how does this qualify as news…?
- Canada has a great rep — wait, it’s a tax haven for the rich — wait, nobody cares.
- Spotify users swarm Get Satisfaction over Facebook. In other news, ‘S’.
- Yes, Zuckerberg is batshit insane.
- Meanwhile, Anybeat doesn’t want to replace Facebook or Twitter, it just wants to be a place for you to hang out, be yourself, and communicate with interesting people.
- First the ramen noodle guy, now this?
- A special Ontario Election solidarity-type shout-out to Mr. Ian Tang.
- From Mother Africa Currie brings us Mandoza with his track, Angifuni Niks.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss153.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.