Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also play along with the archived live chat.
- Rogers wants to start a bank. Nothing wrong with that idea…
- You knew that throttling and tiered service would come to your precious Netflix someday, rite?
- YouTube movie rentals come to Canada.
- You’d best cancel your Netfirms account.
- Qu’est-ce qui ce passe, Monsieur Sarkozy?
- “We’ll hold off our invasion for a couple of years if you play nice on copyright… Deal?”
Of Questionable Importance (aka AppleAppleApple)
- Reality distortion field shows Samsung as anti-competitive.
- They also invented Android, don’t ya know…
- iPhone 5 prototype missing. EVERYBODY PANIC!!1!
- Maybe it’s in Burlington?
- (and just to show I’m not playing favourites) Why is HTC suddenly Google’s bitch?
Not At All Important (aka Pew Pew!)
- This’ll be great after a night of drinking.
- Khaki pants report: this guy going, that girl gone. Nobody cares.
- From the obvious department: People smoke dope in B.C.
- TIFF app available for BlackBerry — as opposed to a mobile website, which would work on anything.
- Auto tune sucks? You don’t say…
- Would anyone BitTorrent TV shows with ads?
- What about a BitTorrent TV?
- Um, what’s Onlive?
- Shaw shuns cellular, bets on WiFi (and not a single fuck is given).
- This just in… Unlocked phones are a good value.
- Green lasers for some reason…?
- Currie’s got special shout-out this week, oh yes he does :->
- From Rathole Radio #59 this week we’ve got a cyber-collaboration that spans half the globe. Here’s Otherside of the World with their track Just Friends.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss150.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.