Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also play along with the archived live chat.
- In case you were wondering, what you heard off the top of the show was two chat bots having a virtual tête-à-tête.
- Zomg, Tim Horton’s changes their hot cup sizing!!1!
- BC scraps the HST, Toronto asks: “What’sa BC?”
- Rogers shapes Internet traffic — in other news, humans breathe air.
- OHAI Australia, I hear you like invasive online surveillance laws too…
Tired Old Media
- Is copyright only for the big guys? (Yes, yes it is…)
- Well, that only took a quarter of a century.
- How not to promote a concert in Canada.
- You’d think that this JoBlo link would be a pew-pew; normally it is but this week it isn’t.
- Look, is the TouchPad dead or isn’t it?
- Samsung may save webOS — good thing, because a source of significant revenue is about to dry up.
- RIM shares are up, says Chinese site with Spanish name.
- Here’s two links about LTE.
- Kid in daycare acting out? Better call the cops.
- Malahat did what now?
- And who exactly is CmdrTaco…?
- This JoBlo link, on the other hand, is definitely a pew pew…
- Because what we really need is another proprietary messaging service.
- Amazon is making a tablet. Another one.
- Woman buys block of wood with AppleAppleApple logo on it.
- We love @winterman!
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss149.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.