Here are the show notes for this episode.
If you like you can also play along with the archived live chat.
They Always Come In Threes
- Jack Layton has died. And Christie Blatchford is a cunt.
- Steve Jobs’ second coming is officially over.
- Oh, uh… Threes, eh? Well, webOS is also dead.
- Nice one, HTC.
- BBM Music? That sounds retarded.
- Apparently someone wants to drag us through a posthumous tech-support call. Have some respect, Vardy!
Media Old And New
- Whomever posted this shall undoubtedly take us through the numbers of Canada’s network media economy, from 1984-2010.
- Currie has his own list of things you didn’t know about TIFF.
- At least now we’ll hopefully see more phones with buttons…
- iPad “prior art” dates back to at least 2001.
- Fuck you very much, Lodsys…
- Canadians becoming more attached to electronic communications, says Vancouver Sun.
- Barely perceptible earthquake rocks Toronto.
- Ridley Scott diagnosed with reboot fever.
- World’s first hipster airline?
- This week we take a peek at Miranda who works at Keek.
- This week we’ve got a live track from Bernie Worrell and the WOO Warriors with their track, Straight Ahead.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss148.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured @ irc.zeronode.net.